Bert Tippi and Hillevi Velba won SiS SmileRun
Today took place the opening event of the TriSmile Triathlon 3-day triathlon festival - SiS SmileRun for Charity.
79 participants run 5km near Pühajärve lake with start and finish in race center in Pühajärve park.
The quickest was Bert Tippi with 16:23, followed by Henry Räppo and Marek Võsu, all of them from Estonia.
From women the winner was Hillevi Velba with 18:52 (4th overall) from Estonia, followed by Valentina Kukrus from Russia and Maryna Velieva from Ukraine.
5€ from every participant went to Tallinna Children Hospital Fund as charity to support children with cancer.
- This weekend in Pühajärve: TriSmile Triathlon
- Come to help
- Spring prices until May 31st
- Thank you all and see you in 2015
- Ferroline 111 winners are Viktor Zyemtsev and Liisa Kull
- We care about our environment!
- HansoMK 33.3 winners are Henry Räppo and Kaidi Kivioja
- Maiasmokk 11.1 võitjad on Johan Tamm ja Merili-Mai Kivimets
- SiS SmileRun 5km quickest were Bert Tippi and Marina Kirillova
- TriSmile Triathlon is ready for emotional weekend